Search for God's Information

Google
 

Gods Information Headline Animator

Monday, December 10, 2007

No one kills the children anymore.

It was a Saturday much like any other. Donna and I woke to the chill of winter.
Remembering an email I had received from my sister Cathy, we prepared for the trip to the school play. Katie and Elliot looked stunning. Katie in her pretty green dress and Elliot in his 3 piece suit. Emily and Olivia were also there and were equally as beautiful. Sitting in that auditorium I was overwhelmed as so often before by the presence of GOD. You see, I see God in the innocent eyes and smiles of children. In the joy and wonder that they express. In the very nature of their amazement. Donna and I rolled in laughter at their antics. I could not help but wonder how any person would not be compelled to experience exactly what we were experiencing.
Rushing in came the thought "how can people put their children in harms way"? Strapping bombs to them with indifference. Cradle to grave indoctrination of hatred towards anyone or anything different.
Do these people really think that killing their children or any other person is Allah's wish? Sadness overcame me in seconds. Then thoughts of revenge. But then who would I revenge? I believe we are all one being. I believe we are God's Information. I call on all Muslims to renounce violence. Especially on the most precious of Allah's creatures, his children. The United States is easily capable of leveling every Muslim country on Earth. We can do it without breaking a sweat. Don't these people know this? They must take us for weak beings? Weak we are not. Strength is evident in our restraint. Now I am not talking about the Liberal, left wingers. Those people are invested in Americas defeat. If the Republicans win the war then the liberal Democrats lose. I am talking about America as a whole. We are compassionate folks. Compassion is not weakness though terrorists seem to view it that way. Should Muslim fundamentalists attack our children in any way they will surly see what Americans are made of. It wont be pretty. As a child I went to Catholic School. Everyday after school there were fights between the boys. Childhood brawls in the schoolyard taught me incredible restraint. I was pushed, shoved, knocked down and punched. Finally I knew enough was enough. I fought back and won. I intended to win. Americans can be very lazy people. We've created life this way. We live fast paced lives and put things off. And when pushed to uncomfortable levels we take care of the of the problem.
The last thing I would like to see is the middle east and any other terror supporting countries leveled. There are just too many good people in those countries that are just trying to live in peace. I dream of these Muslim people rising up against violence. Rising up against their brothers who would kill for no reason other than a twisted understanding of GOD. I do suggest that they start now.. The thing is, ya never know what it will be that pisses off the Yanks. Americans are capable of banding together to eliminate Islam from the face of the Earth. Be this through bio or other means.
If you attack our children, who are innocent, I can envision ALL Americans calling for and pushing 3 or 4 buttons and BOOM! Or releasing a bio hazard that targets just the "Dis-ease".
PROBLEM SOLVED.
Which of course creates more problems.
Let's realize "make real" the unlimited joy that we have inherited from our God.
Be it Allah, Buddah, Chrishna, Ra...

What do you think?

No comments:

Words of Wisdom

COMES THE DAWN

AFTER A WHILE YOU LEARN THE SUBTLE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HOLDING A HAND, AND CHAINING A SOUL

AND YOU LEARN THAT LOVE DOESN’T MEAN LEANING, AND COMPANY DOESN’T MEAN SECURITY.

AND YOU BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND THAT KISSES AREN’T CONTRACTS AND PRESENTS AREN’T PROMISES. 

AND YOU BEGIN TO ACCEPT YOUR DEFEATS, WITH YOUR HEAD HELD HIGH AND YOUR EYES WIDE OPEN. WITH THE GRACE OF A WOMAN, NOT THE GRIEF OF A CHILD. 

YOU LEARN TO BUILD YOUR ROADS ON TODAY, BECAUSE TOMORROWS GROUND IS TOO UNCERTAIN FOR PLANS

AND FUTURES HAVE A WAY OF FALLING DOWN IN MID FLIGHT.

AFTER A WHILE, YOU LEARN THAT EVEN SUNSHINE BURNS IF YOU GET
TOO MUCH.

SO …PLANT YOUR GARDEN, AND DECORATE YOUR OWN SOUL, INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO BRING YOU FLOWERS.

YOU WILL LEARN THAT YOU REALLY CAN ENDURE, THAT YOU REALLY ARE STRONG, AND YOU REALLY DO HAVE WORTH.

AND YOU LEARN….AND LEARN..AND YOU LEARN..WITH EVERY
GOOD BYE ….YOU LEARN.

About Me

I am an extraordinary person. What else could you expect from God.